Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Take advantage of chromium project!

This post is going to be very short. In this post I just wanted to share my experience with chromium browser project. Not that I have ever contributed to chromium project but as I read/study the code for my own edification, I found it very useful.


I found that there are many parts of code that I can use for my various needs and as we know the code quality must be good.
For instance, I recently found that how to dump stack trace on Windows. Earlier last year I tried to do the similar thing on Linux but I never knew that the similar API exists on Windows. But thanks to these projects, I found the working example code of stacktrace code. The list can go on and on and what's neat about this project is that it has the code that is doing the same thing on Linux, Windows, and Mac so if you need to write code for all these platforms in C/C++, check it out! Lastly, I hope that I will be able to contribute to the project in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment